Amling Investments provides individuals and families a holistic approach to wealth management. We work with you one-on-one to analyze your monthly budget, establish short- and long-term financial goals, and develop a plan to secure your retirement, pay down debt, or save for major purchases. We do all the work to manage your retirement accounts and are always available to help you make smart financial choices.
Here is what you can expect when you work with Amling Investments:
- Defining our relationship: As your financial planner, we will clearly explain the services that will be provided to you, and define both our and your responsibilities. We will explain fully how we will be paid and by whom. We will decide together how decisions about your accounts will be made.
- Gathering Client Data: We will ask you for information about your financial situation, and gather all the necessary documents. Together, we will mutually define your personal and financial goals, understand your time frame for results, and discuss your level of risk tolerance.
- Analyzing Your Financial Status: We will analyze your information to assess your current situation and determine what must be done to meet your goals. This may include evaluating your assets, liabilities, cash flow, current insurance coverage, investments, or even tax strategies.
- Developing Financial Planning Recommendations: We will offer recommendations that address your goals and will help you understand these recommendations so that you can make informed decisions. We will also listen to your concerns and revise as appropriate.
- Implementing the Financial Planning Recommendations: Together, we will agree on how the recommendations will be carried out. We may carry them out ourselves, serve as your financial “coach,” or help you coordinate with other professions such as attorneys or insurance brokers.
- Monitoring the Financial Planning Recommendations: As your financial planner, we will constantly monitor your progress toward your goals. We will report to you periodically to review your situation and adjust our plan, if needed, as your life changes.
Contact us to get started. Your complimentary financial planning session is waiting.